Total Experience more than 13 years.
02 years experience as owner of the grocery store.
02 years experience in medical store.
The University of Lahore, Lahore, Pakistan (Sep 2016- To date).
• My current position at the University of Lahore, is as PA to Dean, Faculty of Engineering & Technology from October 2023 to date.
• I have been severed at the University of Lahore, in the Department of Technology as an admin assistant from September 26, 2016 to October 2022.
Job Descriptions at University of Lahore.
• Manage all administrative responsibilities of Dean, FET, including confidential materials and official communications with all levels of management
• Interface effectively, providing coordination and assistance with alumni relations, development efforts and event planning.
• Monitoring a reporting manager’s email and responding if required
• Preparing communications on behalf of Dean.
• Answering phone calls
• Organising travel and itineraries
• Organising and planning meetings with faculty members.
• Organizing meetings with the Head of the Departments of the respective faculty.
• Class monitoring of the classes of faculty of engineering & Technology on time-to-time basis.
• To handle account matters of the respective section
• Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
• Record Keeping of Documents.
• Official Correspondence & all kind of official documentation.
• To maintain monthly attendance of the staff and forward it to the H.R office on monthly basis.
• Handle requests and queries appropriately
• Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
• Make travel arrangements
• Take dictation and minutes
• devising/maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
• screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
• meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
• dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the duty officer.
• producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
• organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
• MS Office and English proficiency.
• Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
Skills / Expertise
Typing speed up to 45-50 WPM.
Customer care services on week training.
Email, Web surfing, in page.
Work & Experience